Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why do the pimples around my asshole change colors and sometimes bleed?

I always find myself looking at my asshole in the mirror and the other day i noticed that the pimples around my asshole turned yellow. They are usually redish-brown. Also, the other day they bled and I had diahrea all day. Please help me.Why do the pimples around my asshole change colors and sometimes bleed?
If they bleed you probably scratch them and they bleed.You may have worms.Don't be scared most people have them and not know.Google thread words.That's the most common type of worms people get.You could call your doctor and tell him you think you have worms he will ask for a stool sample and he will send it to a lab to check it for eggs.But if you actually see the worms you could tell him and he will give you some meds.Why do the pimples around my asshole change colors and sometimes bleed?
ew u have aids Report Abuse

It could be Hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are outside or inside of the anus. They are swollen veins around the anal opening. They can become painful or itchy, and sometimes they bleed. Causes of hemorrhoids is either constipation or diarrhea. There are other things that can cause them, but since you said you had diarrhea that's most likely the cause of yours.
See a doctor asap.


Maybe there are some chemical reactions near those area that causes those pimplea to change color. Anyway, i am pretty sure the reason you had diarrhea is because you ate something wrong, not due to your '***' pimples.
I have no clue what wrong, but i have a thing called shingles its like a rash and i got it there too, i feel your pain dude goodluck go seea doctor.
See your doctor immediately. Do not wait, go directly to the doctor's office. You need big time help.
You need to seek a doc right away.... That sounds dangerous. You know how many germs are in ur butt.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment