Monday, July 26, 2010

Why do I get pimples more after washing my face?

I know if might seem gross but I don't always wash my face. I shower everyday of course but don't actually take a wash cloth and scrub my face. I rarely get pimples. However when I do get around to washing my face (usually about once a week, using Purpose Bar Soap) I almost always get pimples the next day. I rinse thoroughly too. Any ideas?Why do I get pimples more after washing my face?
well you may be getting all the oil and dirt coming to the surface, and that can cause your skin to purge for a few days.


For one, your using a cleanser, and then your exfoiating with a washcloth, all the dead skin cells, oil and dirt are coming to the surface. You dont have to scrub everyday, but maybe a gentle was with the soap on your face in the shower is fine. your skin should be great in a few weeks. After all better for it all to come out then to stay in and make ya look old before your time.Exfoliation can be done once a week. And with a gentle washcloth, dont over scrub is fine.Why do I get pimples more after washing my face?
i tht maybe the facial wash dont suit u ..i tht u can choose other facial wash..u can try using T-3 facial wash..it prevent skin frm excessive oil..u can try using acne cream to clear away the pimplrss..
Your soap is too rash for your skin, you should try to use a very gentle, non comedogenic soap (like Cetaphil which is sold at any drugstore and try their moisturizer too). With this soap, you should be able to wash your face daily without fear of getting any pimples. My uncle, who is a doctor, recommended it to me.


Chances are that your current soap is really drying your skin (since you don't wash too often your face) and after each face wash, your skin produces too much oil (to make up the loss of moisture) and that clogs your pores causing break-outs.


Don't scrub your face...pat gently with a face towel to dry your skin.
Could be that you are allergic to the soap OR that the wash cloth you are using is not clean and you are infecting yourself. Use a new clean wash cloth every time.
Maybe the bar of soap has some kind of bacteria on it?





dunno bad guess :(
Your face is a really sensitive area and if you don't normally use soap on your face then it could break you out so I say don't use soap just wash your face in the morning with a wash cloth and warm water, that's all you need to do.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment