Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads and under the skin pimples?

I have some little black dots on my nose that I can't get out with tweezers or those blackhead strips.


I also have under the skin pimples that just won't go away.


Any solutions?How to get rid of blackheads and under the skin pimples?
Queen Helen's-Mint Julep Mask, it works wonders on your pores when you use it regularly. You will notice a difference after the first time you use it. Also, it is really cheap. It is only about $3 at the grocery store! Yay!How to get rid of blackheads and under the skin pimples?
I have the same problem. Im currently adding ';pimple remover'; stuff. It worked on my OTHER pimples... Im still waiting for results for my blackhead and underskin pimples. %26gt;.%26gt;
Use proactiv acne solution its really good and it gets away pimples fast.Used by Jessica Simpson too!!
blackhead-idk





underskin just let the pimples develop if u poke and scratch at it ull make it worse
Use ProActive,it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment