Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats a cheap way to get rid of scars from pimples?

I use to have pimples all over my face. I would always pop them and now, I use proactive. I don't have the zits but i still have the scars from the ones i use to pop all over my forhead. How do i get rid of those scars cheaply? BESIDES FACIAL SCRUB. I use proactive for awhile and it hasn't worked.Whats a cheap way to get rid of scars from pimples?
for the actually skin indentations, i have had some success with mederma, but it takes a very long time (for older scars, up to 6 months) for the discolorations, i have had great results with either shisheido white lucent or clinique even better. if these are too expensive, im not sure if they still sell it but the acne free scar fade and erase set worked well for me too. the mederma can be found at most drugstores pretty cheap, shisheido or clinique is at sephora, macy's, etc. acne free i got at drugstores for 20$/set.


hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment