Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the most effective way to get rid of pimples and acne?

i have a lot of pimples, i have used different creams, ointments but to know avail. i would like to use natural means but i dont know what to use or do. please help because in less than 2 weeks i'll be attending a wedding ceremony and i want to look beautiful, i dont want to have any single spot or atleast i want my face cleared. the other thing is i feel out of place when im with my friends because they all dont have acne or pimples.What is the most effective way to get rid of pimples and acne?
wash your face four times a day with oilcontrol soapWhat is the most effective way to get rid of pimples and acne?
To get Rid of them quickly try Sodium Pyropyate (found in most common toothpaste)-this would take about 2-3 days (the Sodium P dries up the pimple) or if you want to remove it completely you must squeeze it (clean face) or you'll be left with a red mark after the pimple has gone. Report Abuse

wash ur face regularly.use soaps only once in a day.
i have heard that salty sea water is good for pimples. if that doesn't work you should really consider proactive its really not that expensive and its worth it. another ointment is called RETIN-A but it takes about 2-3 weeks to see results but it work my friend tried it. but when using it you cant stay in the sun for long periods because its a peeling cream. you should also try to avoid really oil food like crisps or fried food.
To be honest with you taking peoples advice will only take you so far, because they can only advice you on their experience and the stuff that they use on their own skin which is not very helpful because we all have different skin types. Sure you can seek advice from friends and relatives, you can look at websites for tips, but you won't know whats best for your skin until you begin trying the different products the thing is this could take a while, it your problem is that severe that regular spot creams won't work your best solution would be to seek advice from a dermatologists where he will be able to give you expert advice, and advise what products you should use for your skin only, give it a shot it could help in the long run. good luck
Well... I know how you feel!! I am nearly 23 and for the last year I have had though spots on my face (so not fair as when I was a teen I only had a few!)





It depends on how you feel about it. In the end I was so fed up with mine that I went doctors and for 3 months I have been on some antibiotics, they really do work but it takes at least 3 months for them to work into your system.





As well as this I use tea tree products to wash my face (I got face wash from superdrug etc) and also I use tea tree wipes to remove my make up during the day. Plus at night time and when I have time off work I use a tiny amount of toothpaste on my spots - it really works, thats a tip from my model friend, they swear by it! Also use a good face scrub once a week to keep your skin fresh and get rid of dead skin cells.





Also I cut back on dairy products as this can irritate them and produce more. I have used that witch hazel stick before too and that is really good!!





Hope that helps duck!
The on the spot treatment from Witch Hazel works on the blighters I get.





However, if your skin is bad, see your doctor and get a referral to a dermatologist.





Enjoy the wedding. It might be worth getting a heavier than usual foundation for the day - that way, you'll be sure that your skin will look good in the photos, and you'll have no worries about how you look.
donot panic for them
I read you want something natural, but honeslty Proactive is like, the best product out there. Don't you want to use something that is proven to work? ... and if you decide to try it, get it now. anything you do will take awhile to work. you got 2 weeks, make it count.
use a steamer, a good cleanser, one of those exfoliating pads and valderma. (spot cream)


Every night intensive treatment.


1) remove makeup with baby lotion


2) use your steamer. Alternitively have a bowl of steaming water with some rose water in and have your face over that for at least five minutes. This opens pores


3) Scrub your face thoroughly with soap and warm water. 4) apply cleanser and immediatley apply valderma. It might sting, but if you leave that on it really, really works.





Also stop eating greasy food, and get a lot of fresh air. Whenever you sweat though, pores are open so use your cleanser. As a last resort if you haven't got rid of spots by the big day, slap on the foundation. There is nothing worse for your skin, but it will help cover up. And concealer. Good luck!
my love, there;s no cure just stop eating fatty food and stop using bleaching creams. since you'r going for a wedding just try and steam your face with wram water a night before and morning of the d day. aviod appling any cream on youe face.
Stop using any medicine, powder etc. Wash frequently with cool water. Keep thinking that it is temporary and natural cause, and go soon. It goes automatically. I had plenty during my college days. Found no result of using medicines, in fact it worsen. Now nothing on my face.
Freederm it is amazing and the tube lasts for ages! you can get it from boots!
Go to your doctors straight away and ask to perscribed to Roacutane it's a wonder drug if you want to get rid of acne - it's te best peice of advice you'll have for your question - dont use toothpaste lol
proactive!
hi kary[hope its okay 4 u],


i m gargi.my mother is a naturopath %26amp; according to her u should drink 2 glass of warm water in the morning after brushing your teeth[start with one glass] %26amp; then eat 5 margo leaves.iknow it is very bitter as i do the same but it is very effective.bye 4 now.





luv,


GARGI.
Go to see your doctor, they can give you a referral note to go see a dermatologist. The dermatologist can prescribe something for you.
Hi





Best advice is to consult your doctor for a long term solution, a few years ago I took Roaccutane which cleared up my skin but does have very powerful side effects, not sure if I would take this again due to the possible long term side effects such as heart disease etc...... this is not conclusive but possible side effects.





For another approach try http://www.acnenomore.com/?hop=ituso





Good luck
Try aloe vera, it has healing properties so may heal your skin.


i know how you feel i've just come of the pill which was for my spots aswell and they are now back all on my face neck and back, it's horrible, try aloe though i'm going to!
i know this sounds weird but it worked for me my sister told me to try toothpaste after you have had a shower put some toothpaste on your face and leave it overnight it really does help try it for a week and see if it works








Quick
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
i guess you should wash your face regularly. stop eating peanuts chocolates and other oily foods to get rid of the pimples... dont expose your face to dust cause' ive tried it my pimples got bigger but now i dont have any pimples.
Hi


Sometimes home based remedies are best to follow for acne problems check this link for tips it sure did help me so here goes,


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html








Good luck
Get a dog to lick your face as much as possible. Two weeks should be enough. This has worked for me.
Mild and Moderate Acne Treatments


http://www.free-from-acne.com/category/M鈥?/a>





Home Remedies for Acne


http://www.free-from-acne.com/category/H鈥?/a>
stress can cause pimples,, and dont use difrent kind of ointment or creams,, when i have pimples im using ointment, it has efect but it has side efec 2,, ur pimple will disapear but dey will come back wid more friends,, soup will do
Acne Answers





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
Read some tips on this site on how to get rid of pimples and acne with home remedies and more
I went through a stage of having a lot of spots. I tried everything and nothing worked. In the end I went to my doctor and he prescribed me some cream that got rid of my spots in days. Brilliant stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment