Saturday, July 24, 2010

What are the best ways to stop picking your pimples?

I am in high school, and I have always had this habit of picking my pimples. I already have 2 pock marks, and I really don't want to get another. Do you have any advice on how to stop picking your pimples? I don't want to become ugly. Thank you very much.What are the best ways to stop picking your pimples?
Get a nice mental image of what craters you'll have 5 years from now if you keep this up. 2 pockmarks aren't enough?!! Sit on your effing hands when they're not occupied. Otherwise before you're through w/high school you'll have a whole pocked face.


You should NEVER touch your pimples unless you have steamed your face pores open and then press gently to release the pus. After wipe down your whole face with a good toner. Witch hazel works well.


No one on this board can't help you with this--you have to control the behavior yourself. What are the best ways to stop picking your pimples?
Gah i do this too. I usually have to halt myself from going super close to the mirror, and resist it. I try and remember how it will cost me in the end.
Stop thinking about your pimples think about homework. Or- Put chilli on your finger tips or dip them in garlic oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment