Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have a little pimple on my chin and now its kind of turning into a scab how do i get rid of this by tomorrow?

PUT TOOTH PASTE ON ITI have a little pimple on my chin and now its kind of turning into a scab how do i get rid of this by tomorrow?
benedryll creamI have a little pimple on my chin and now its kind of turning into a scab how do i get rid of this by tomorrow?
my sister holds ice on it, apparently it works!
..the magic of CONCELALER. =)
You don't. Scabs from pimples usually don't heal overnight. And since it's a pimple that turned into a scap toothpaste and any kind of acne cream isn't going to help you at all. Keep your face clean and don't touch it. If your desperate to get rid of it by tomorrow then I suggest putting make up on it, don't worry no one will notice.
  • cosmetics online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment