Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you get rid of brown marks left by pimples?

I have a habit of picking my face and try to pop pimples. And recently I popped one and all of a sudden this big brown mark appeared. It has gone smooth now and it's not protruding. It's a little smaller than the nail of the little finger. I am worried that it is done healing and it won't go away. Please suggest easy methods of getting rid of it, whether it be simple homemade remedies or products which I can buy from Guardian or Watson's.How do you get rid of brown marks left by pimples?
Trust me...





You should use herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)How do you get rid of brown marks left by pimples?
You are screwed! :(
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment