Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do I stop myself from picking my pimples?

I have this disgusting habbit of picking my pimples. I have a bunch of pimples on my forehead. But luckily I have bangs to cover it. And I really wanna stop picking it. Cause it could lead to scars. Any tips on how to stop?How do I stop myself from picking my pimples?
I have the same problem trust me. I pick and pick at my face until it bleeds and then it scabs over and I pick the scabs!!! It's horrible. I haven't found a solution for not picking my face. I have so many scars and it looks horrible. My boyfriend helps me out a lot, whenever I'm picking at my face he tells me to stop which helps. A lot of the time I don't even realize I'm picking my face.





Good luck and I really hope you stop. My scars are so ugly and it makes me so insecure.How do I stop myself from picking my pimples?
make plans..make schedule....like ul only prick them while ur washin ur face..


and no other time...
Just use some face wash every day.


Eg-Before taking bath.
use a facial cleaner.. and bangs can also give you pimples on your forehead b/c of the oils.
i have the same problem with that so some 1 help!
its not easy to stop, but you just have to always think about it, and like other people said, before you go to pick it, imagine the scars you will create, hopefully that will help. It took me a while to stop
keep ur hands away 4rm ur face. sometimes it itches a lot on da pimple area, but eventually it goes off. the more u pick ur pimples,the more da bacteria will spread resulting in more pimples. u must keep ur hands busy wen u r free 2 get rid of dis habit. 4 eg put nail polish or just file ur nails n get a manicure done etc


.use face wash which leaves ur skin soft n smooth.


keep ur hair away 4rm ur face 2. like u could put ins 2 avoid hair touching ur pimple areas. if u cant stop da habit , den at least try 2 wash ur hands very often with soap so it kills da germs . if by mistake u pop a pimple take a tissue n wipe of the fluid . dnt let it spread, i guess pimples go after a certain age but the scars remain so be careful!
Just imagine the scars you will have when you get older and start to age! I used to pick at my spots until I realized the scars that my mum had on her face for doing the same thing when she was younger and I weas horrified, that made me stop very quickly!!!
Have someone else pick them for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment