Monday, July 26, 2010

How can you cure pimples at home?

I am looking for things to use that normal people would have in their homes without having to go out to a store and buy them.How can you cure pimples at home?
There is alot oh home remedies that you can use. I think that the best way is to get a piece of toilet paper and get some rubbing alcohol and put a little of that on the paper and rub thta on your face, you should start to see it clear up the day after.How can you cure pimples at home?
Visine Eye Drops





They get the red out, that鈥檚 for sure, but not only for your eyes but your acne as well! Just put a dab of the stuff on a q-tip and apply that to your face. Keep it on for a few seconds, let it sink in and it should help to get rid of the redness.
Hey, I understand your frustration!





I bought numerous anti-pimple/acne products but it doesn't help at all! I wasted like hundreds over and have no results.


The most frustrating part is.. you think your face is about to be pimple/acne-free and you realize a new one is coming! ARGH!





I used to be in your shoes so I really understand how you feel. Now my skin is perfect and beautiful!





If you need to clear myths and want to know how I do it.. learn more at: http://www.AcneFreeInThreeDays.tk
Well I used to buy facial cleansers and all that fancy stuff


But honestly,the only thing that has worked for me is Tone Coco Butter soap bars. They clear my Acne within 1-3 days..
The only house hold item would be rubbing alcohol... dab a little bit on the pimple. it'll dry it up quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment