Saturday, July 24, 2010

What drugstore facewash actually works and gets rid of pimples ?

Please answer based on personal experiences.


I don't trust commercials and ads.What drugstore facewash actually works and gets rid of pimples ?
Any facewash for SENSITIVE skin should be used on acne prone skin because if you have acne you should be as gentle as possible with it.





I have had acne problems in the past but now my skin is really clear. I use cetaphil face wash (its a cream cleanser). The only thing I don't like about this is that if you wear makeup it doesn't completely take it off unless you use it on dry skin and wipe with a tissue, then use again on wet face. Again use something thats gentle and made for ';sensitive skin';





Also I really should mention this - If you have acne you should look into topical acne creams too - containing benzoyl peroxide specifically. You can find a lot of information about acne on www.acne.org - this site is awesome and I follow ';daniel kern's regimen'; on a regular basis (i just use benzoyl peroxide once a day however).What drugstore facewash actually works and gets rid of pimples ?
Well, it depends on your skin type really, but I have been a faithful user of Noxema for years and have been very happy with the results. Keep in mind, it is also the lotion and other make-up items you are using as well that affect how you do or do not get pimples/break-outs. I would recommend Aveeno or Neutrogena as far as a face lotion (it isn't greasy, and doesn't have irritating fragrances) and a face wash, if you don't like Noxema.
I use neutrogena products and it does work. I have clean %26amp; clear face wash, then a moisturise from neutrogena for the night because my skin is dry and oily. I use another neutrogena cream for the day.


There are another products available in Boots, the brand is Av猫ne and it is great. The product are great. The best is to rotate the products you use, and change every month because your skin gets used to it.





I used as well nose strips to remove blackheads on my nose.





I hope it will help...Good luck!
Clean %26amp; Clear sensitive skin


St. Ives Apricot Scrub





Both are really nice. The C%26amp;C foams up when you rub it in your hands, its very gentle, and doesn't bother your eyes.





St Ives is nice to exfoliate with, but you have to be careful with it, because if you scrub too hard you'll rub your face raw. It smells great though!
i use clean %26amp; clear, but i think anything works


as long as your keeping your pours clean:)





for pimples i use neutrogena on spot solution


it works GREAT!


you can buy it at any local drug store





good luck:))
HAHA!





You don't trust the media, yet you'll trust this site?





How sad.
oxy

No comments:

Post a Comment