Monday, July 26, 2010

How 2 get rid of pimple n dark spot .plz help,soon because next month is my marriage.i try many things.?

dark spots that are left on your skin from pimples and even waxing.well how do you get rid of them,i try many thing but in vain.How 2 get rid of pimple n dark spot .plz help,soon because next month is my marriage.i try many things.?
Hi... Congratulations..


I had t same problem. My marriage s in next month.. I tried many herbal/home remedies but none seemed to work well. Atlast i used Erytop Acne cream which you get in pharmacies.. I used it at morning and at night. Got t good result in ten days.. black spots lightened well.. But please note that to test t cream in a small area might be on wrist before you use..The price of t cream is Rupees 70..It was recommended by a doctor to my sister.... Take care.. All t bestHow 2 get rid of pimple n dark spot .plz help,soon because next month is my marriage.i try many things.?
first,congratulation for your marriage,and happy life with your lover.


no one likes those dark spots anyway,i'm gettin married soon too,and i have some but i'm treating them by avoiding too much exposure to the sun,cuz it makes them look darker,avoiding stress,it makes more spots,and make the face looks pale, plus i'm using some natural masks,home made ones,based on honey.


try that and u'll remember me.good luck
Apply raw papaya juice on pimples.


Rub papaya pulp gently on the face twice in a week.
proactive
use papaya juice on pimples

No comments:

Post a Comment