Thursday, July 22, 2010

When you have a pimple what do you do to get rid of it fast?

and i want like home remedys or products you can get at a store...not proactiv or somethingWhen you have a pimple what do you do to get rid of it fast?
1 - Toothpaste


2 - Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Spot Treatment [Works VERY well! Only $6 @ Walmart.]When you have a pimple what do you do to get rid of it fast?
I was going to say Proactiv, but I guess I can't =( It really works though.





Mix baking powder with water (make it the same consistency as toothpaste), and dab some on your zit with a Q-tip before you go to bed. In most cases, it'll be gone in the morning. It works best if you do it when you first get the zit, and not a few days after or whatever.
I use the Neutrogena Wave 2 times a day, and they disappear over night(:





I love it, and my bff has it too.





EDIT:





Vasaline works too, as weird as it seems.
';Campho Phenique'; I dont think that is spelled right. Spell check doesn't know either.





Bu it works like a dream.


Put it on as soon as you feel the pimple


coming on
get a washcloth and get water the hottest it can go and push it against the pimple
put peroxide on it to prevent grease from getting on it any more
cootonwoolpad and hot water.
I usually don't breakout, but my friends say:


1.Wash the Area


2.Pat it dry


3.Put some toothpaste on it
Put toothpaste on it. It cuts the time that you have the pimple in half!
try not to touch it.


keep your face as clean as posible.
I get that Oxy stuff that comes in a little bottle.
Put some toothpaste on it!
peroxide and alcohol will dry it up..do not touch it though
White toothpaste.......not gel kind.


Peroxide.
toothpaste...it works SO well!
put a bit of toothpaste on it and leave it overnight, dries it up.
toothe paste
I only wait for 3 days...


and wash my face..

No comments:

Post a Comment