Monday, July 26, 2010

What are good products to get rid of oil on face/pimples?

I have oily stuff on my nose and chin and sometimes forehead, it can kind of rub off, I also have some little zits on my nose and chin (not very many, just like 3-4). What are some good face washes or products to help get rid of both the oil and zits, I currently use Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Cleanse, oil free face wash in the morning and at night.What are good products to get rid of oil on face/pimples?
I have really oily skin also and some of my favorite products I found that work the best are St. Ives Apricot Scrub, I use this in the morning when I shower and at night. To remove excess oil during the day try Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets. These are about $5 for a small box, but they're cheaper than many other options out there and they work pretty well. Use an acne gel to deter zits from forming. Unfortunately I do not have any recommendations for ones you can find in the store because the stuff I use I buy from an esthetician (someone who specializes in face care). It sounds like you do not have a big problem with acne so I wouldn't use anything that may be too harsh on your face. For the most part it sounds like the oil and clogged pores may be what is causing the zits. I would recommend just continuing to wash your face in the morning and at night. Try using the oil absorbing sheets during the day. Another tip is to be careful with how much you touch your face. Your hands transmit oil and anything else that can clog pores and cause zits. Some of the best skincare products to use are St. Ives, Clean and Clear, and Neutrogena. Just remember that what may work on my skin or someone else's skin may not necessarily work on your skin. The last thing is be sure to apply a light facial lotion to your face daily. Having oily skin I have always been afraid to do this, but I recently found out it helps to keep your skin hydrated which will help prevent breakouts because the dry skin will not help to clog pores.What are good products to get rid of oil on face/pimples?
Biore pore perfect face wash works very well. If your looking for something cheaper, clean%26amp;clear foaming fash wash is also very effective
Buy a ';buff puff'; (a rough textured sponge) and some Purpose soap. Wash your face in the morning and at night. This should help with the zits. As for the oily skin, there's nothing you can do. I wash my face when I get up, and by mid-morning my forehead and nose are oily enough to grease a skillet.


You can purchase oil blotting paper to carry around with you to sporadically remove the oil throughout the day. Also, those brown paper towels that can be found in public bathrooms work well.
clean and clear sucks try biore ice cleansing and biore warming blackhead cleanser works great....use the warming one first though
If you have mild to moderate acne over the counter medication should work just fine. in order to help prevent scarring you should moistourise with vitamin e.





theres some good general info on this site http://www.medicalguideonline.com/Acne.h鈥?/a>





hope that helps
Try the Neutrogena line. It worked for me. Make sure to use the moisturizer, though, or else your skin will feel dry.
Try Abonne International's Intellegence line. It balances your skin and will take care of those little blemishes. After a few weeks use you'll love the results. I'd be happy to send you a free sample or just get in touch with me and I'll tell you how to order it.
You can't actually get rid of pimples with lotion. Pimples are caused bye oil in your skin pilling up when you work out hard. I sugest that you wash your face in your sink moring , night, and when ever you work out to prevent pimples from popping up.








It works for me.
Clean %26amp; Clear ';Oil Absorbing Sheets'; work very well! %26amp;, they don't take off your make-up...just the oil!
My brother uses proactive solution. He loves it. It really did clear up his skin very quickly....Within about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment