Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does drinking a lot of water really help with pimples?

I know the general advice is to drink a lot of water, along with other remedies, but does it really help? Or do people just say it, without really knowing? Has anybody noticed that drinking a lot helps? No links to websites please, just personal experience. Thanks!Does drinking a lot of water really help with pimples?
water is good for you in general, so yes it helps, but if you want to clear up your face you cant just drink water. i had acne problems and i drank more water and my mom perscribed me to this stuff called toiten and my face is a gazzilion times better!Does drinking a lot of water really help with pimples?
Drinking alot of water does help purify the skin, I also use an egg white mask. You will not believe how well it works!
Yeah i notice when i drink water and eat rite my face gets clear.. I Have tried ';Pro-Active';.. yeah everyones skins is different so it did work for me .. but kind of expensive and small.. But at Costco They sell this stuff called Acne-Free.. Twice the quantity Half the Price.. ive used it and works prett good.. minor acne is still visible but thats just it runs threw my genes..
Yeah,it works.No fat or sugar is better for you and keeps ur skin looking fresh and healthy.
i dont know about the pimple part, but drinking alot of water helps your skin..... : )
I have not noticed water helping with pimples, but I have noticed when I exercise a lot, particularly jog and sweat, my skin clears up nicely. Drinking water is good for you though, so keep it up!
Yes, water helps me. But I've found my diet and exercise seem to help even more. Something about being healthy clears up my skin. Then, the best thing for me is occasional sun or tanning booth on top of it. Not overkill, sunburn stuff, just a litte exposure.
Didn't have this prob myself but some of my frnds who have had this prob swear that washin ur face with some cold water n a gud soap several times everyday helps n if u can eat less spicy n fatty food n more fresh fruit n veg then it's taken care off. Take ur pick
i have to tell you that last january (the 2nd to be exact lol) i quit smoking an started drinking bottled water only. now i used to drink soda ALLLLL day with out a care until i started on the water and my face and skin looked and felt much better. i have only the occasional pimple now and no more black head. the water flushes toxins out of your body and allows your pores to be cleaned out and the more you drink and the longer you do it the better your skin gets. hope this helps...just remember though you will be peeing A LOT!!!! lol but i can handle that better than a face full of zits lmao. good luck=)
yes drinking a lot of water helps get rid of pimples.There are many home remedies which you can try to get rid of pimples.





http://acneherbaltreatment.blogspot.com/





these are effective for pimples
drinking a lot of water prevents you from having dry ski. but to prevent zits just stay away from oily foods, sleep well, stay away from dusk and stop touching your face.
Water helps to drain waste and harmful fluids from the body. It will reduce the unwanted fluids. This helps in reducing the acne.
it helps but it doesnt make it gone completely. I noticed that when I dont drink lots of water, my pimples become many. So I drink lots of water again and a couple of days I noticed that my pimples become less again.
drinking enough water will keep zits away so will going tanning
Yes it does help but it also helps to eat right and exercise.
WELL I DON'T KNOW, BUT IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A HEALTHY WAY TO GET RID OF YOUR ZITS, TRY ARBONNE INTERNATIONAL. THEY'RE PRODUCT FOR ACNE WORKS GREAT!!!!! HOPE THIS HELPS YA.
Absolutely. It will take a little while - maybe six to eight weeks or so for you to notice, but it definitely helps.
yes. water helps EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment