Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is a simple home remedy to get rid of pimples in a couple days?

Are there any home remedies such as honey, lemon juice, or others, that i could use on my face to be pimple-free for good? I have somewhat sensitive skin by the way..What is a simple home remedy to get rid of pimples in a couple days?
Ah the wonders of sensitive skin and acne, I can totally relate. I've had really good results from tea tree oil. Stuff is all natural and totally amazing. It is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflamitory. You can get it at the health food store as a pure oil to dab on to each zit with a cotton swab or diluted into face washes and lotions.





I use an all natural castile soap laced with tea tree oil twice a day and follow it with all natural aloe gel. I also use a weekly all natural green clay mask, and only mineral make-up. For me, half of my acne issues were caused by my skin being irritated from everything I was using to try to cure my zits. I went to soothing and all natural products, and I very rarely get zits anymore. When I do, I dab them with pure tea tree oil and let them dry before I put the aloe on morning and night, and they're usually gone in about 2-3 days.What is a simple home remedy to get rid of pimples in a couple days?
My sister swears by covering it in toothpaste all night.


As for forever- there is no permanent cure. Just stick to oil-free face washes and lotions. If you wear makeup wash it off before you go to bed. And keep your pillowcase clean- (Hair products will get on that and eventually on your face. Plus your skin will be laying on that for hours!).

No comments:

Post a Comment