Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of oily skin and pimples?

My nose and forehead is really oily, and my cheeks, nose, and chin have pimples and acne on them! Help!How do I get rid of oily skin and pimples?
Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. More such solutions at http://usefulinfo-pimples.blogspot.com/How do I get rid of oily skin and pimples?
I have tried many different remedies for pimples in the past, and none have been as effective as Proactiv or similar 3 part treatments. It is safe and definitely worth a try.
wash ur face with warm water every 2-3 hrs, use auto urine therapy . read the book written by Martha Kristi on Auto Urine therapy.
wash your face in salty water





the salt doesnt irratate the acne. soap does





no oily skin = no pimples





hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment