Thursday, July 22, 2010

What are some home remedies to get rid of pimples ?

Well i have this pimple and its BOTHERING me so , i need it gone for my date with my boyfriend tomorrow , can someone please help me . Its just this pimple thats bothering me and i need it gone =[ . please help me and i only need home remedies and no websites thanks .What are some home remedies to get rid of pimples ?
i just tryed this and my pimples went away in about 5 hours!


i swear by this! it works!





first..


get a cup of warm water and put tons of salt in it.


then grab a cotton ball and soak it in the water for about 60 seconds.


then squeeze the cotton ball so its damp but its not dripping w/ water.


take out the cotton ball, put it on the pimple and leave it on the pimple for about 3-6 mins.


then take it off, dry the skin, and put salt on it.


leave on for about 3 mins then put toothpaste on it and leave on overnight..


but if you dont go to sleep keep putting on more toothpaste on about every 2 hours..


[it does burn at first]





keep doing this and they should all be gone.What are some home remedies to get rid of pimples ?
LMFAO when i first glanced at your q i thought it said ';..to get rid nipples'; and i was like WTF?! ;)


Toothpaste alway works! or dab honey on it and then put a plaster over it so the honey stays but thats like well messy and sticky and youll ened up looking like nelly :P


Buy tree tea oil and just dab taht on your spot but that smells so..beware!


Try looking for those little roll on spot things. I know its not a home made thing but theyre really handy.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%!!!!!! If u glop some of that on and leave it over night... ur zit will be all dried up by the morning!! You can get the stuff ANYWHERE!!! I promise u, miracles!! $5-10 for a tube!! try it gurlie:)
Put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed
Putting toothpate works on some pimples. I tired it a couple times. It worked quite well. Good Luck!
tea tree oil





it helps me soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment