Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I remove the black marks occurred after pimples ?

I have a lot of black marks remained after pimples around my cheek. Can you please tell me a successful method to remove them quickly ? I like to know a natural method I mean not using various creams and all. Please help !!! Thank you !How can I remove the black marks occurred after pimples ?
there is no natural way to remove it quickly, if u really want it quick, just wash your face with soap often ..


or wash with facial scrub..How can I remove the black marks occurred after pimples ?
Hmm this question is tough...





You can try using egg white to apply on your face. This method doesnt suit EVERYONE. I would prefer you to buy creams/gel. Those works. :)
there is no ';natural'; method.
their blackheads and hard as hell to get rid of, you need some sort of face wash that is made especially for it.
squeeze.
i have this same problem an they just wont go away. To avoid getting any more i leave the pimples to burst on its own
if you use bio oil...its great, and natural. just look in your local chemist.
I have used St Ives scrub.. It has helped for me, to clear my skin.
Proactive. I'm sorry, but it's the only way.
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment