Monday, July 26, 2010

Somone please tell me why i has this, i have like a pimple lump on my upper leg near my croutch?

made my upper leg look weird coz it made a a big lump like a ballon and my other leg is a diffrent shape then my other leg, i dont know how to explain it so i dunno if i explained it properly to yous but if u somehow understand me tell me what is it and how to get rid of it and how did i get itSomone please tell me why i has this, i have like a pimple lump on my upper leg near my croutch?
Sounds like it might be a staff infection. Better get to the MD for some antibiotics.Somone please tell me why i has this, i have like a pimple lump on my upper leg near my croutch?
It might be a boil. Check with the doctor so he can give you antibiotics. You may have gotten it from someone who has it. Friends or family.

No comments:

Post a Comment