Monday, November 21, 2011

Zit and pimple removal?

I have acne on my face and back.


and i've tried almost every product you can imagine!


i have even gotten doctor's perscription but it doesnt work.


what should i do?Zit and pimple removal?
For the body acne


1 Nuetrogena (that could be spelled wrong, but you get the idea) body wash.


2. Exfoliate (use a loofa or something)


3. Use oil free lotions


4. Use shampoo for oily hair to help...some back acne is caused by oils from long hair





For the facial acne


1. Decrease stress


2. Cut back on greasy foods and foods high in sugar


3. Wash your face twice daily with 1. make-up remover, 2. wash, 3. exfoliant, 4. astringent, 5. oil free moisturizer


4. Get oil free make-up... My acne decreases substantially when I stopped using foundation and just stuck to oil-free concealer and pressed powder.


5. Don't pick at them. When you pick at them!!! the oil spreads causing new pimples...plus it can scar








Another option is birth control. My cousin eventually went on birth control for her acne because nothing else would work. They concluded that her acne was being caused by hormones. You might want to give that a shot too.Zit and pimple removal?
Move to acutane, I did and it works. It's the most ';hardcore'; perscription drugs available apparently, and It is crazy. Your face comes off over time, and it is annoying, but it works wonders for almost everybody. Bad reputation, worked great for me, check it out for yourself.
when you try different products back to back it causes the acne to get worse. try going to saunas then sitting in a bath tub of cold water or a pool. or sit in a bath tub of hot water and put a hot towel over your face and when you get done get in cold water. the hot air and steem opens up and cleanse the pores while the cold water shuts them close.
You say you have gotten a doctor's prescription. Do you mean that you have gone to a dermatologist for a full examination and treatment recommendation? Have you gone to someone for a second opinion? I had acne, and I tried EVERYTHING, except going to a dermatologist, thinking that I was saving my mom money. Once I had my own money, I went to a highly recommended dermatologist, and though it was expensive, the treatment prescribed worked. Some acne responds to OTC stuff or Rx's from others. Mine needed a very specific treatment. If you have been to a dermatologist and aren't satisfied, get a second or either third opinion. Stubborn acne won't be cured by cheapies, TV promotions, borrowed prescriptions, etc. Don't give up...prolonged acne causes scars and that's something you don't want! Good luck, sweetie...don't give up!
get a facial
You could try proactive but I would recommend Mary Kay 3-n 1. I am 27 yrs old and have had acne since I was about 13. (If you want a permenant cure see a Dr about a pill perscription)This is the only thing that has worked long term. A lot of other stuff works for a while but after 3 months or so nothing. I'm not a Mary kay lady I just love this stuff. Also, my friend is on TV and she swears by ';drying Potion'; by Sonya Sakar. She doesn't have acne though. Only the occasion pimple. For you I would address the entire issue then maybe keep something on hand for random moments.
wash yo face and leave it!!!!!


it u keep on usin those...you will get more acne!!!!
I was told by a doctor to use Witch Hazel, Moisturel, and Basis soap. I tried it and yes it did work, even after all the other things I have tried.
I know this sounds weird, but try the Listerine mouth wash with Q-tips, it takes a while though.
neutragena pimple and acne remover soap
keep checking in with your doctor. eventualy, it should clear up. right now, it might not clear up because what you're eating could be affecting your skin. it could also be stress, so chill out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment