Monday, November 21, 2011

How to keep skin clean without pimples ?

I try wash my face right when I get home and before going to sleep. I dont use any cream. I guess it doesn work really well.How to keep skin clean without pimples ?
wash your face with clean and clear face wash from Johnson and Johnson


apply clean and clear moisturiser from Johnson and Johnson


apply some lac to calamine when you go out.


if still it doesn't improve take antibiotic treatment from doctor.How to keep skin clean without pimples ?
If you're a teenager, sorry. I am one too, and acne is inevitable. I know you've probably heard this a lot, but ask your mom/dad to go to the doctor. Even though it may seem embarrasing, it will really help you in the long run You'll be glad you did it.


As far as face wash goes, try ProActiv or Acne Free. Acnee Free works for me- I get very few zits
use lucas paw paw ointment. It works wonders on skin. Try it out. Put it on before bed. In the morning, wash your face with hot water and a light acne scrub. Then splash cold water on your face, very cold water, to close your pores. Repeat every day and you will have the best skin around.
Hi =] I had very problem skin when I was younger (maybe a year ago?) and I have found that Garnier Pure Wipes are the ONLY thing that effectively and continuously give me clear skin.





The more you touch your face (washing it, applying moisturisers and toners etc) the more bacteria you are spreading on your skin, especially if you already have blemishes, they become infected, red and unsightly.





The wipes mean you aren鈥檛 touching your skin at all, hence breaking the cycle.





Hope this works, I know it did for me.
theres a huge treatment plan for it.. Basically dont eat oily foods (Unless you're brown, in that case YOU'RE DOOMED!). Eat fruits and healthy stuff.. Wash your face with soap.. Use light shampoo, because the shampoo go through and make your face oily. oh and personally i've noticed that a little oil, mixed with tumeric, and eggs really helps your face dry up (as in it peels ur pimples off)..
Every teenagers hidden secret: https://www.mariobadescu.com/





Mario is amazing. You won't regret buying from there. I suggest buying one of the acne kits and a moisturizer.





Go take a look at the site, it does wonders for me.
Well I wash my face with clearasil, and there is a certain clearasil that costs around 10 bucks called clearasil ultra I think, and it got rid of my zits/pimples pretty fast. (it says they get rid of them in 3 days,) You can probably find it at most stores.





So maybe try including that after washing your face everyday.





I guess proactive might work too, but it's more expensive. I tried it once and it puffed up my skin and made it red. I think I'm allergic.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment