Monday, November 21, 2011

How can I get rid of pimples on my chin?

I've been using AcneFree for about three months now and it has cleared up the rest of my face, except for my chin. I really can't seem to do anything to get rid of these pimples, even after using AcneFree on it multiple times. Does anyone have any suggestions as to good products, or etc? Thank you.





By the way, I have pretty sensitive skin, so make sure the product doesn't contain too harsh of anything.How can I get rid of pimples on my chin?
I'm gonna play my recording again


Try going to the drugstore, pharmacy or health food store and buy some zinc tablets and take X 1 a day - does wonders for acne


Betcha eat a diet deficient in the stuff - its common these days as our food grows in zinc deficient soils -so its not in our food as it should be How can I get rid of pimples on my chin?
I would definitely suggest you try SWISS glutathione bar. Its actually a soap intended for skin lightening but it really works well against pimples and the marks they leave behind! it dries them out easily in just 2-3days. a lot of people buy it for that purpose even if they dont have to lighten their skin. check out





http://www.swisscare4u.com



Well, I have some in my t-zone area. And they fustrate me but they are going away with the neutrogena wave and the soap bar .





But if you dont want to spend money then try this site:


http://lmj1996.blogspot.com/





  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment