Monday, November 21, 2011

I cant have a gf cause i have pimple and scars?

its very annoying, i cant have self-confidence at all...and i just want to stay away from her. can u give me some adviceI cant have a gf cause i have pimple and scars?
Don't worry. Girls aren't as shallow as us guys, but they worry about the pimples because they know we are shallowI cant have a gf cause i have pimple and scars?
okay first of all not all girls are like that.. I have been with two guy that have ';pimples'; and yes i will admit that the ones one the corner of the lips are always the ones that freak me out.. its not about your pretty/unpretty little face. Its the person inside that We (girls) love.
Try Proactiv





It works for me!
Go to a dermatologist also get some microdermabrasion done and you will see a big improvement... I did it because I have scars from acne and it has done wonders for me.
i agree with you. i have pimples and scars and all the girls think im scary. maybe i can use that to an advantage tho
you should try ACUTANE, it really helps with Acne and it even helps with scars. The drug has some side effects, but if acne is a real problem for you go see your dermatologist about it

No comments:

Post a Comment