Monday, November 21, 2011

What is your favorite way to pop (or get rid of) those pesky pimples?

I never know how to get rid of them in a safe and fast way? Any sujestions? What is your favorite solution?What is your favorite way to pop (or get rid of) those pesky pimples?
DO NOT POP THEM!!! I use a wash well its kind of a wash and you get a cotton ball and put the wash on it and It tingles and feels really good and helps prevent and get rid of acne and pimples. I dont know really what its called but its in a small container and u open a lid. Its blue.What is your favorite way to pop (or get rid of) those pesky pimples?
Well I always seem to pick on mine which sometimes just makes it worse lol. If you see the white part of it then I'd pop it and leave it at that. If its red but no white I'd suggest leaving it and putting something on it to clear it up. I heard putting toothpaste ( not the gel kind) on the red spot helps with redness.





LOL Why is this in the Cleaning and Laundry section haha
I am out of the pimple stage, luckily, but will tell you for a fact, Do Not Pop Pimples. It can leave scars on your face. I used to pop them and I have a lot of acne scars. Toothpaste is supposed to work. If not buy Clearisil or something like that. Wash your face, but be gentle. Do not pop or pick.
In your laundry?





My sujjestion would be to lather your face up every night in Clearisol acne soap. Let it cake in overnight, trying to sleep with your face up.





Your face will be really dry and irritated in the morning because you're not supposed to use the soap like that.





Anyway, you can easily wash it off and put on a fresh layer of aloe vera gel, which will resoothe your face back to normal. People will also comment on the shine and lustre of your face. They might also think you have a problem, but just ignore that part.





Eat lots of non-oily foods, like crackers and fruit.





Drink lots of cleansing drinks, like bran smoothies, licorice tea, and other diet teas.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment