Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of pimples really fast?

I have a pimple and its really bugging me, how do i make it go away?How do you get rid of pimples really fast?
When I was young (maybe 18 years old), my whole face was covered with pimples. My Korean classmate told me to do this. Wash your face with soap (any kind of soap) like 6-7 times a day. E.g. 7am, 10am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm.





All my pimples were gone in 2 weeks. It worked for me but I am not sure if it might work for you. All the best.





Greetings from Singapore (a little island at the tip of Asia)How do you get rid of pimples really fast?
try neutrogena or clean%26amp;clear.


there both face washes to prevent pimples.
The number one brand is Oxy..Works well you'll see fast results....Same with Neutragina and Proactive...They rock XD

No comments:

Post a Comment