Monday, November 21, 2011

Uh-oh, what'd I do to my pimple?

I was working on my computer and I was just touching my pimple and saw in the mirror it had a HUGE white dot on top of it, so I touched it once and the whtie dot just disappeared and some white stuff started coming out, then a little blood, then more white stuff. Did I just pop my pimple?! Am I going to get a scar? I didn't mean to pop it!!Uh-oh, what'd I do to my pimple?
No you might have a mark for a few days but it will go away eventually. Also dint worry you weren't doing anything like squeezing it so its not that irritated already so it will heal faster.Uh-oh, what'd I do to my pimple?
you popped it. it will most likely go away and be just like new!! but it might scar...
yes u did pop it...no ur not going to scar





promise u
yeah you popped it, don't worry, i did that a few days ago and i kinda popped my friend's... the scar will go away eventaully don't worry.
damn......either ur really....*really* bored and had to ask this for the hell of it.......or you should now be ashamed of youself....
yes you did





dont worry you will not get a scar





that is the only way to get rid of pimples


besides drying them out with





a drying cream like clean and clear persa gel 10


thats what I use and it works


you can get it from wallmart or target
its fine to pop it, and no you dont always get scars when you pop them, thats a lie. youll be fine its ok. and btw if their that big, you need to pop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment