Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you get rid of pimples once and forever?

I have this pimple problem where I use these creams to stop them, they work, but pimples still manage to appear on the spots that I miss. How do I stop this?How do you get rid of pimples once and forever?
Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/How do you get rid of pimples once and forever?
Im sorry dear but this is a part of life. You can never get rid of pimples. Everyone has them and everyone willl always have them. Try washing your face frequently and before you put on the medicine. Everyone will get pimples once they hit puberty unless they have no oil glans wich would be extremly rare. Even if you do get rid of it for a while it will come back. Though the midcince you are using might be to strong and could be the reason why you are breaking out. Proactive is too strong for me and i always break out from it.
Hey, I understand your frustration!





I bought numerous anti-pimple/acne products but it doesn't help at all! I wasted like hundreds over dollars and have no results.


The most frustrating part is.. you think your face is about to be pimple/acne-free and you realize a new one is coming! ARGH!





I used to be in your shoes so I really understand how you feel. Now my skin is perfect and beautiful!





There's a book that helped me a lot - it clears pimple/acne myths and teaches you the real cure! It only took 2-3 days for my acne/pimples condition to improve significantly! This book has been the most talked about among determologists. Learn more about the book here: http://www.AcneFreeInThreeDays.tk
actually im not sure mabee go over ur face a few times?

No comments:

Post a Comment